Sunday 14 April 2013

Boots Haul, April 2013

Hi,

Today I have a boots haul, I went in specifically to try the Vichy DermaBlend foundation, which is a high coverage foundation, which is said to be good at covering up spots, so I'm hoping that it will work for me!
I got the lightest colour, which is 15 Opal, which upon first looks seams like an ok colour for me.
I was then looking at the skin care, and found the Anti-Blemish range from Sk:n, it's a brand I've heard about but never tried before, so I though I would give it a go considering that it is on offer at the moment. 

I picked up the Maintenance Serum, which you basically use in the morning on your blemish prone areas, to help to improve, or prevent  spots.  Finally I picked up the Nivea lip butter in Vanilla & Macadamia. 

I have already tried the lip butter, and it smells lovely!

So that's all I picked up in Boots today, but I could have easily spent a lot moor, if I hadn't been careful! 

What have you picked up recently, would you like me to review any of these products?

Maria x



Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, - just click the logo to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment