Tuesday 19 March 2013

Scarlett Hearts Jewellery Haul

Hi,

So today I have a small jewellery haul from the online shop, Scarlett Hearts.  I have purchased some items from them before, so when I saw on their Facebook page that they are having free international delivery until the 24th March, I decided to purchase a couple of items I have been looking at for a while.


First I picked up a couple of necklaces that were in the sale £1.80 each, which are a gold locket with a blue, and pink flower, I think these will look great in the summer with a sun dress!
I also picked up an infinity bracelet which was just £3.00 which I love as it is such a versatile piece!

Overall I love the jewellery I got, as well they where packaged lovely in little pink bags, and then tissue paper, and a note with your name on.
I think its also great you can pay via paypal, which is quick and secure!, they arrived super quick- just 2 days after I ordered them!

Is there anything on their site which you have your eye on?

Maria x






Not Sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment