Monday 18 March 2013

Review: Asda Lip balm

Hi,

Today I am going to be reviewing the Asda coloured lip balm in 2 dolly bird (only 2 shades available) , which is currently on offer in Asda for £2.
After the success of the Revlon Lip Butters, tinted lip balms seem to be everywhere!

So I thought I would give this one a try.....

First of all the packaging, not the most glamorous, but for the price it is fine,

So then I took off the lip, and wasn't expecting a ultra shimmery/glittery product!

To be fair it does have a smooth texture, however I doubt I will be leaving the house wearing this any time soon! 

Overall if shimmer/glitter is your thing have a try its only two pounds, if not stay well away!

Have you tried any other Asda Lip products?

Maria x

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard from Asda products here in germany right now.
    But this colour is really wonderful, I like it.

    You have a lovely blog, I'm happy to find it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asda is a Supermarket in the UK!, aww thank you xx

    ReplyDelete