Wednesday 12 September 2012

Review: NYC Liquid Eyeliner

Hi,

If you have read any of my other eye liner reviews, you may notice sometime's they aren't very positive, because I have very watery eyes and oily eye lids, therefore I find it difficult to find an eye liner that will stay put!

A couple of weeks ago I was in the local pound shop with my mum 'Pound World', and noticed they had some NYC products in what I think is the American packaging as I haven't seen that type of packaging in the UK before.

So I picked up the NYC Liquid Eyeliner in 860, Jet Black, with a brush tip applicator it does take some practice to get use to, but I Love it!

With having the brush tip it means that you can get any look you are trying to achieve weather that be a thin line or a bold thick one, and it goes on very black as well.

The best part about it for me is that it last ALL DAY!!!!!, and does not budge but is easy to get off at the end of the day as well- the best of both worlds!




I totally recommend this eye liner, and at just a pound it is a steal!

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment