Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review:NIVEA Express Hydration Primer

Hi,

Today I am going to be reviewing the Nivea Express Hydration Primer, which launched towards the end of 2012, and I picked it up around October time, and Love it and have used it everyday!

I really like the packaging which is a glass jar (not ideal for traveling), and doesn't have any SPF in which means it is good for photographs- however it is important to have SPF somewhere else in your routine!
As well this works well over moisturizer as some primers don't!

The consistency is similar to a lotion and adsorbs into the skin very quickly and I think that it really does help you make-up last longer and go on a lot easier!Also you need very little and I think that this jar will last me about 4 months in total.

This Primer is available from Boots, Superdrug and supermarkets and costs £4.99- which I think it is a bargain.





Have you tried this primer?

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment