Saturday 3 March 2012

MUA Lipsticks and Swatches

Hi,

Today I am going to be talking about the MUA, Lipsticks which are available from selected Superdrug store, the  Superdrug website and the MUA website (http://www.muastore.co.uk/)

I have six of their 16 shades, I have 5, 6, 7,9, 15 and 16.



Shade 5
The first colour I have is Number 5, which is a glittery hot pink colour. Goes on fairly sheer but there is a lot of glitter.





Shade 6

The second colour is a darker version of shade 5, it is a darker glittery pink colour.






.
Shade 7
The third colour is one of my favourites, as it doesn't have glittery but has a nice sheen to it, dark coral/pink colour






Shade 9
The fourth colour is a shimmery brown colour, than has a lot of shimmer in it as well



Shade 15
This shade it a pink toned coral colour, which for my lips isn't pigmented enough to cover them, but if your natural lips weren't as pigmented they could be a nice colour.




Shade 16
This is one of my favourite shades as it it is a lot more coral than pink in
comparison to shade 15, and this covers my lips well.


                                                                                         


Overall I really like the MUA lip sticks as I think that for the price it enables you to try out a lot of colours, with out breaking the bank.  also the lipsticks are very good quality and moisturising

Maria x


No comments:

Post a Comment