Saturday 25 February 2012

Nail of the day and review: Max Factor Max Effect- Cool Jade

Hi,

Today I am wearing the Max Factor Max Effect nail varnish in 27, Cool Jade.

As the name suggest it is a jade green colour, with in my experience is a colour that many nail varnish brands try to produce, and fail as it is often streaky and not opaque.
Well Max factor have cracked it and produced a two coat mint green/jade colour that is opaque in two coats.
An as mint is one of my favourite colours, you my expect that I have tried a lot and I have ahah.

This varnish is available from both Boots and Superdrug, and some larger Tesco stores!  and cost £3.99 and it is a mini size, which I feel is alot easier to control.
Boots link- http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Max-Colour-Effects-Mini-Nail-Polish_1049430/



Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment