Friday 22 February 2013

Haul: MUA & B.

Hi

So today I had a little look in Superdrug- and of course couldn't come away empty handed!

First I picked up the new MUA Undress your skin foundation in Porcelain. I also picked up the MUA shimmer highlighter.

I also picked up a couple of items from the new Superdrug range B., Which was created with the help of one of my favourite bloggers, British Beauty Blogger, http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/
First I picked up the B. Flawless Complete cover foundation in 010 Linen. I also picked up the B.Pure Micellar water.


Due to spending over £10 I got a free B. gift set
which includes, the B. Radiant rejuvenating serum, B. Vitalised eye cream, B. B cream, as well as a lipstick in 186 Rose Quartz, and a cream eye shadow. 

I will be reviewing some of these products in the coming weeks- if there is anything that you would specifically like to see reviewed just comment below!

Maria x



3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I'm a new follower. Hope you follow back!

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete