Saturday 26 November 2011

Review/nail of the day:Barry M nail effects

Hi,
Today I am going to be reviewing the Barry M Nail effects in 319, Foil, which is a silver colour.
As the name of the polish suggest this product is meant to look like foil on your nails, similar to Minx's nails.
This is one the the most disappointing products that I have tried from Barry M, as in my opinion it did not look any better than a normal silver nail polish, and didn't have any foil effect!

I feel that the quality of this product can not be compared to that of the normal high quality Barry M varnishes, and I think the picture is making the product appear better than it actually looked on!
Overall I would have to say that I was quite disappointed in this product as I did have high hopes considering the normal high quality Barry M products! I would say that unless you are looking for an average silver nail polish- then try this- if not I would skip this one!

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment