Saturday 8 October 2011

Review: MUA Nail Quake nail polish

Hi
Today I am going to be reviewing the MUA Nail Quake Nail polish, which is a crackle nail polish, in Broken Arrow, which is a dark purple colour.
                                      Make Up Academy Prof Nail Quake Nail Polish Broken Arrow
I really like this crackle polish, as it is a colour that Barry M or W7, has not yet brought out in crackle form.  Also I really Like the brush as it is thinner than the Barry M and W7 polishes that I have tried meaning that you can get to the edge of you nail easily, and less of the polish goes onto you finger- Less to tidy up!
This Polish costs £2.99 and is available from selected Superdrug stores that stock MUA, and online:
http://www.superdrug.com/make-up-academy/make-up-academy-prof-nail-quake-nail-polish-broken-arrow/invt/276760/&bklist=
I have this polish over No7's Beanie
, which is my previous nail of the day which you can see here on its own:
With the Crackle 

Overall I really like this polish, and think it leaves a nice effect over the darker polish, which is less noticeable, but it is also nice over lighter nail varnishes and leaves a more dramatic effect. 

Maria x


(this product was sent for me to review-this had no effect on my review- all opinions are my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment