Saturday 27 August 2011

Review: Rimmel stay matte foundation

Hi
This is my review of the rimmel stay matte foundation, this foundation is designed for normal to oil skin.
I find this foundation to be a light to medium coverage, so you deffinatly need a concealer with it to cover any spots.
Something I do like about this foundation is that it drys quite quick but is very blendable, which is good for me as the colour I have is a little dark for me but when I blend it in on my neck it is fine, I think that this foundation is very reasonably price, and I see it on offer alot in places like Asda which is where I purchased mine at £5, a few weeks ago.
Also this foundation does not contain any spf.

http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Foundation_1015582/

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment