Saturday 7 May 2011

Nail of the day/ Review of: Models Own and W7

Hi this is my review of the Models own nail varnish in Fuzzy Peach, and the W7 crackle nail varnish in earthquake white.
Models own nail varnish review:
This is my first Models own nail varnish, and i have been very impressed, they retail for £5 in Boots in the UK.  This nail varnish impressed me because of the lack of chipping, so I will definitely be trying this brand again.  The colour I is Fuzzy peach.
http://www.modelsownit.com/nails/nail-polish/orange-nail-polishes.html

W7 Crackle nail varnish:
This is also my first W7 nail polish, and i got it to compare it to the Barry M nail effects nail paints.  The W7 is very impressive, and a similar effect and I paid £1.99 for mine in savers in the UK which is half the price of the Barry M Crackle varnishes.  I also have the silver crackle in the W7 brand which i really like as Barry M do not have their version in silver.  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Earthquake-Crackle-Polish-White-15ml/dp/B004T8YKR8/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1304805955&sr=8-10 This is the Amazon link to the product which is more than I paid but it does have free delivery.


Overall, i like both of these products and will be trying both brands again.

No comments:

Post a Comment